Signs Your Differential Needs Repairs
A few telltale signs that your differential needs repairs include:
- Whirring noises while decelerating to or driving at speeds that exceed 15 mph
- Rumbling sounds that begin when your truck is traveling faster than 15 mph
- Clunking sounds are persistent and pervasive
- High-pitched howling is heard when accelerating
- Banging or skipping occurs when turning a corner
If one or more of these symptoms accurately describes your truck, it is a pretty clear indication that there is something not right. If so, bring your heavy-duty diesel truck to Trinity Truck Repair & Tires as soon as you possibly can. Not only will our experienced and courteous staff find the issue plaguing your differential, we will also run a full diagnostic on the suspension and steering components.